How about is road trip in spine chilling winters of Russia? if this gives you goosebumps then shiver yourself more by join us this awesome Road Trip in Russia in Feb’19.
DISCOVER RUSSIAN WINTER
Moscow – Sergiyev Posad – Koprino – Valday –Veliky Novgorod – St. Petersburg
Everyone knows how cold can be Russian winter, but just few know that winter can be beautiful.
All participants will learn how to drive on ice and snow route, and how to operate car along winter roads, frozen rivers and lakes, which is absolutely usual for most of Russian drivers, as somewhere such route is the only possible way to get from one place to another in winter time.
Participants will have an opportunity to plunge into the daily lives of residents in Russian hinterland; sometimes it would be really extreme: to take water from the well, to start your car in the biting frost, this is just the daily routine in most regions of Russia.
Conversance with Russian enigmatic history by visiting historic cities of ancient Russia, participation in winter festivals and national celebrations … all of it is waiting for you in Winter Drive Tour.
- Duration: 10 days / 9 nights
- Driving distance: 1245 km
- Types of driving: On-Road; Snow; Light off-road
- Activities: Self driving tour/You can be in the car also (non-driver)
- Vehicles: UAZ PATRIO
- Minimum driving age: 21
- Accommodation: Best hotels on the way (Twin/Double occupancy)
- Nutrition: 3 times a day (excluding lunches on first and last days)
- Best time: Feb
Last day is going to be the most exciting day of the entire expedition and you can take our word for it. Today, you are going to take a ride in the amphibious SHERP Vehicles. You will have an opportunity to be driven on ice, water and mud for 2 hours and test unique vehicles, that have no analogues in the world.
Photo credits @smelov photo
Package: 280000/- INR p.p
- Group Airport Transfers
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Self-drive Vehicle (4 people in one vehicle)
- Fuel and parking fees
- Training on special field (ice and snow)
- A support car with all the necessary equipment
- English speaking guide, program manager and instructor (mechanic)
- All meals* (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- All activities as per the itinerary
- LOI for Russia
- Sightseeing tour in Moscow and St. Petersburg (walking tour)
- International Air Tickets
- Lunch on day 1 and day 9
- Entrance fees in Moscow and St. Petersburg
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Personal costs
- Husky sledding, renting skies and ice skates
- Insurance and Documentation Costs such as travel Insurance, visa applications, International Driving Permit etc.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill health, vehicle breakdown, land blocks, bad weather etc.
Q: Can I see your pictures of this trip?
Ans: Follow the link: PICTURES
Q.Can I drive?
Ans: Yes you can drive, if you have a valid IDP.
Q. How will I meet the group if I come?
Ans: We will add you in our WhatsApp group for further communication and if you are coming alone then we will arrange a airport pickup for you.
Q.Any discount for a group?
Ans: Yes, if you are more then 2 then you will get a group discount of 3000 Rupee per head.
Q.Where can I see T&C of the trips?
Ans: Follow this link:CLICK ME
- 25% of the tour cost will be charged if the tour cancelled any time after confirmation till 31st October 2018
- 50% of the tour cost will be charged as a cancellation if the tour is cancelled in between 1st November –30th December 2018
- 100% of the tour cost will be charged as a cancellation if the tour is cancelled post 31st December 2018
How to Contact us?
Call us on 9029099709 or E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org